. .
Logo International Footcup's Federation
Forum officiel des membres du clan: International Footcup's Federation.

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue à tous sur notre forum!!! Smile Toute L'équipe d'International Footcup's Fédération's vous souhaite un JOYEUX NOEL .! En éspérant que vous avez été sages pour que le papa noell vous apporte pleins de cadeaux !! 

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    International Footcup's Federation Index du Forum » Le coin détente » Jeux
. STANDING In CHRIST Go back
Auteur Message
ornamredwo

Masculin
Point(s): 157
Moyenne de points: 1,00
spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: STANDING In CHRIST

STANDING in CHRIST
by John R A Smith

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK STANDING in CHRIST

Introduction. In my previous book The Nature & Character of God, I sought the Holy Spirits guidance in helping us understand who we are in God through Christ. In this book Standing in Christ, we are following on and exploring what it means and our way of life as the Holy Spirit guides us and we in turn Point the Way to Jesus. This is our calling: to Point the way to Jesus in our everyday actions and in how we live our life. The Holy Spirit has been gifted to us as a Spirit of truth and to lead us into all things pertaining to the heavenly blessings in Christ. Look at John 16:13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. In many ways, it is a process of educating us as born again believers into the exultation in Christ Jesus. In our early church history, the emphasis was placed on teaching about the cross and the Crucified Lord. And our place in this. Does it not say in Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." We are clearly told that we are in Christ's death and from the nature of sin, along with him. How? You need to understand what I was talking about in my book The Nature & Character of God. We were chosen, predestined to be with Christ. Chosen by God before we were even born. How wonderful is that, nothing that we do can or will make us worthy of such a gift. It was given by God, from God in an act of supreme grace. And in Christ's atoning Sacrifice, paying for each of us with his blood. We are now adopted into the family of Christ Jesus. What it is saying, the moment you invite Christ into your life, believing in him and the atoning sacrifice. Christ has already taken your place, you are no longer guilty and subject to death by sin as we are unified with Christ.

STANDING in CHRIST John R A Smith
STANDING in CHRIST book book free from Galaxy

Tags: book 2shared, book read online, book RapidShare, free iphone, book for ibooks, download free cloud, download torrent ExtraTorrent, free doc, read store amazon sale mobile, discount for book, book french, book ZippyShare, free ios apple without signing via, audiobook free, book pdf, book text online view format, .fb2 download, how to find book without register, free mobile, ios сhapter cheap eng download, Google Drive, book samsung, book for Windows Phone, book Mega, book full, ebook android pdf, story pocket amazon download djvu, get free, .txt download, pdf download full book, sale book, eReader online, book for ibooks, download full book, buy amazon bookstore download epub, book without payment, link without registering selling online ebook, iBooks online how read via how to, book torrent, pc read value kickass francais, bookstore, original book

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    International Footcup's Federation Index du Forum » Le coin détente » Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation